HEALTH & SAFETY THEATER IMPROVEMENTS
The wellbeing of our audiences, staff and performers is of the utmost importance to us. The following improvements have been made to our theater to ensure your safety.
- Ultraviolet lights and Hepa filters have been installed in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems. These systems have been proven 99.9% effective in removing airborne viruses such as COVID-19.
- Touchless paper and soap dispensers have been installed throughout the building.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the lobby areas.
- Automatic door openers have been installed in the front doors, so patrons do not need to touch handles.
- Automatic light sensors have been installed in the bathrooms.
- The theater will be cleaned and sanitized after every performance.
The CDC continues to recommend face coverings for people who are not fully vaccinated.
If you don’t feel well, have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home.
PLEASE NOTE: These protocols currently in place are subject to change in compliance with revisions to national, state and local guidelines regarding COVID-19. While we will provide the most up-to-date public health procedures to improve patron safety, they are not an absolute protection against contracting COVID-19. Patrons assume their own risk by entering the facility.