For the health and safety of our patrons, staff and artists, anyone who tests positive for covid up to 5 days prior to an event for which they hold tickets, will receive a full refund if requested. Please email our Box Office Manager, Jef Cliber, at [email protected] or contact the box office at 301-600-2828.
Masks are still highly recommended but not required. If the health situation changes, mandates may have to go back in place at a moment’s notice. Some casts and artists performing here may have specific contractual details that require either the vaccine or mask policies or both be reinstated for an event; therefore, we recommend checking back here for any updates before attending a show.
HEALTH & SAFETY THEATER IMPROVEMENTS
The following improvements have been made to our theater to ensure the wellbeing of our audiences, staff and performers.
- Ultraviolet lights and Hepa filters have been installed in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems. These systems have been proven 99.9% effective in removing airborne viruses such as COVID-19.
- Touchless paper and soap dispensers have been installed throughout the building.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the lobby areas.
- Automatic door openers have been installed in the front doors, so patrons do not need to touch handles.
- Automatic light sensors have been installed in the bathrooms.
- The theater will be cleaned and sanitized after every performance.
If you don’t feel well, have exhibited symptoms of COVID or been in contact with someone with COVID, please stay home.
PLEASE NOTE: These protocols currently in place are subject to change in compliance with revisions to national, state and local guidelines regarding COVID. While we will provide the most up-to-date public health procedures to improve patron safety, they are not an absolute protection against contracting COVID. Patrons assume their own risk by entering the facility.