Discounts & Group Sales
Receive $5 off the adult ticket price:
SENIOR CITIZENS: We offer a senior discount for all patrons ages 62+. The discount may vary based upon the performance.
STUDENTS: We offer student (ages 12-17) discounts with the presentation of a valid student ID. The discount may vary based upon the performance.
CHILDREN: We offer children’s (ages 3-11) discounts. The discount may vary based upon the performance. Children ages 2 and under do not require a ticket, but do not receive a seat.
MILITARY: We are proud to offer a military discount to all members of the armed forces: active, retired, veterans, and their families. The discount may vary based upon the performance.
GROUPS: We offer additional discounts for most performances for groups of 10 or more. Please see our Group Sales section below to learn more.
2021-22 Season: Multi-buy & save!
Save 10% when you purchase 3 or more shows at once. Purchases must be made prior to October 29, 2021. Multi-buy discount applicable to all ticket types, including those discounted tickets listed above. Some restrictions apply.
The Weinberg Center for the Arts is pleased to offer discounts for large groups. Not all performances have group discounts available, and some performances follow other protocols than those listed here. For most of our Live! or Family Series performances, there are group rates available for groups of 10 or more.
What makes a “group?”
- Anyone can take advantage of this discount, provided you have 10 or more patrons in your party. Just gather up your friends, family, or co-workers, and contact us!
How much of a discount will we receive?
- Groups of 10-19 save 10% off the adult ticket price
- Groups of 20+ save 15% off the adult ticket price
How do I make a group reservation?
- Order online: If a group discount is available for a given performance, it will be automatically applied to your order of 10+ tickets. If you do not see this discount appear on your order review screen, do not complete the order and contact the Box Office at 301.600.2828. Additional per ticket and processing fees do apply for these orders.
- Begin a customized booking experience and save even more: Allow us to assist you in selecting the best seats in the house! Group orders can be placed by contacting Jef Cliber, Box Office Manager, at 301.600.2878 or [email protected]. Orders placed directly through the Box Office Manager are free of per ticket and processing fees.
Where can we sit?
- We can seat your group anywhere in the theater, if the seats are available for reservation. We can also offer your group various seats in different sections of the theater to allow for different pricing levels. Orchestra and mezzanine seats are the top tier tickets, followed by rear orchestra (the last 9 rows of the theater on the main floor), and then the balcony.
- Please note: We are handicap-accessible on the main floor only. We do not have an elevator in our facility.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We currently accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash.
Do we need to make a deposit?
- No deposit is needed unless otherwise directed.
When is final payment due?
- Final payment is due 15 days before the date of the performance. Checks should be made out to “Weinberg Center for the Arts.” Only one person should make payment, and total payment must be made (no partial payments please).
- Failure to pay for the reservation by the deadline will result in the cancellation of your reservation.
Can you accommodate a motorcoach tour?
- Yes, we can! Please see our Motorcoach Instructions for specific directions concerning such groups.
- We offer complimentary tickets for bus drivers if required by the tour. Some exceptions do apply.
The Weinberg Center for the Arts is located within the heart of historic downtown Frederick, with a multitude of shops, restaurants, and areas of interest all within walking distance of our doors. We’re happy to offer suggestions on planning your trip, but if you’d like more information to help plan your visit, please visit the Frederick County Tourism site.